The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa offers extremely competitive benefits and compensation to eligible team members.
- Director of Sales & Marketing
- Recreation Attendant (full/part time)
- Executive Housekeeper
- PM Attendant (full time)
- Room Attendant (full time)
- Housekeeping Supervisor (full time)
- Massage Therapist (full/part time)
- Senior Mechanic/HVAC/R (full time)
- Mechanic I (full time)
- Mechanic II (full time)
- Mechanic III (full time)
Summary of Benefits:
- Complimentary Team Member meals
- Complimentary parking
- Generous paid time off with no waiting period
- 401K plan with company contribution after just 90 days of employment
- Multiple tiers of Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company issued uniforms
- Team Member of the Month Awards
- Team Member functions including summer picnic and holiday party
- Convenient Direct Deposit
- Educational Assistance
- 40% Off Spa Products and Services
- Reduced travel rates at Hilton Hotels Worldwide
If you are interested in exploring Management and non-Management opportunities with Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort & Spa we are interested in learning about you.
If you are in the Marco Island area, please stop by to complete an employment application at our Human Resources office Monday - Friday during regular office hours. Or just click the link to complete our online application.
560 South Collier Boulevard
Marco Island, FL, US, 34145
Attn: Brittany Lacayo, Director of Human Resources
* For Olshan Properties careers, please click the link below to review current opportunities.